Domestic violence is growing and now affects more than 70 percent of the population of most states, so 911 Bail Bonds handles many domestic violence bail bonds (more information on this link-https://911bailbondslv.com/domestic-violence-bail-bonds/). The nature of the crime has changed slightly in recent years with more women being arrested. Most of the incidents involving women as the perpetrator are in self-defense, but if they are arrested, they too can obtain freedom from jail with domestic violence bail bonds.
Common factor in domestic violence bail bonds
The common factor in domestic violence is that 80 percent of the participants know each other, which means they are friends, girlfriend/boyfriend, dating or married. The other 20 percent are stranger rape or assault. Nevada is known as being an “embarrassment of the nation” when it comes to domestic violence because there is such a large amount occurring every day. Law enforcement is buckling down, as officers arrest more perpetrators than ever before. Typically, males make up the majority in Las Vegas arrests, and they need more domestic violence bail bonds.
Because of the high rate of assaults and even murders, a defendant is a high risk for the bail bonds agency writing domestic violence bails Bonds. Nevada is among the top five states in the country for men murdering their women victims, and from 2008 through 2012, 38 females per year were murdered in domestic violence incidents in Nevada. On a national average, three women are killed every day by a boyfriend or husband, which should be in loving relationships.
After getting the domestic violence bail bonds, the defendant receives their first court date, which is usually within 14 days. The defendant may obtain domestic bail bonds service in one of two forms: either a cash bond or a surety bond. The cash bond provided by the defendant is returned to them when they show up in court, minus any court costs. The surety bond is a type of check that has been provided for the domestic violence bail bonds, and when the defendant arrives in court, the surety bond is returned un-cashed.
Domestic violence bail bonds is between the defendant and the bondsman until the defendant ignores the court date. If the defendant does not show up for the court date, a warrant is put out for their arrest, and law enforcement becomes involved.
Domestic violence is a serious crime that can be passed down through generations. Statistics show that males who observed violence in the home they grew up in were twice as likely to engage in it as adults. Those who have been charged have the power to end it with this arrest. Use domestic violence bail bonds to get a second chance at life.
In Las Vegas, domestic violence bail bonds are best worked with:
911 Bail Bonds3255 S. Eastern Av
Las Vegas, NV 89109(702) 489-3000